Pleasant Hills Borough, in the suburbs of Pittsburgh, is very active township with a desire to regularly communicate with their residents, serve their residents as efficiently as possible, and highlight their community and make it attractive to prospective residents.
The Pleasant Hills website, which received a state-wide award for excellence, is located at www.pleasanthillspa.com. Recognizing that a website that is often-updated will drive return traffic, the borough has delegated the upkeep of the website to borough staff, council, police, and others within the organization who are vested in making sure that the residents have a borough portal that is both informative and current.
Features of this solution include (but are not limited to):
- delegated content management
- documents archive for downloading digital copies
- news management
- multiple site sections matching the departments within the borough
- events management and shared calendaring
- online tax collection
- online resource reservations
- online registration for borough events
- mass email services to alert residents