Most sports organizations require the same common core functionalities in their public website, those being:
- The standard suite of site pages, ie. About us, Contact us, etc.
- The typical utilities, ie. document downloads, link management, photo gallery, etc.
But for all of the site requirements clubs have in common, there are just as many utilities and site features requested that make one sports website different from the others.
At Data Blueprints, we use content management system (CMS) technologies to lay a framework for your website so that no matter what features and utilities you request down the road, those special requests and customizations are easy to implement. We understand that each customer is different, and the uniqueness of your sports organization must be reflected in the design of the website.
And the added benefits of using a CMS to build your sports website is that you can delegate the maintenance of your website to authorized staffers … the coaches can update the team pages, the registrar can update the registration pages, and the communications officer can post the latest news. Our content management solutions provide you with easy tools to edit your website anytime, from anywhere.
When you've exhausted your patience with the cookie-cutter team sports solutions that are packed with unwanted advertisements and are so limited in terms of functionality and design, call Data Blueprints for a sports website that’s a custom fit.
Features of our sports-related website solutions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Easy editing of content by authorize staff.
- Multiple site pages dedicated to a variety of content needs.
- News postings.
- Contact Us utilities for the varied parts of your organization.
- Custom site colors and graphics specific to your organization.
- Shared calendaring.
- Link management.
- Sponsor displays.
- Photo Galleries.
- Global site search utility.
- Call-out boxes for special content, such as field conditions or game cancellations.
- Site pages dedicated to dynamic content, such as field directions provided by Google Maps.
- Document management so that site visitors can download important forms.